Looking for higher ed writers?
Let us help! Written takes the work out of finding the right writer and removes the worry of hiring the wrong one. Our roster of professional, specialized content creators includes higher ed writers, editors, content strategists, communications consultants, and proofreaders who have proven success working with college and university teams, and delivering content that resonates with your audiences.
Here are a few examples of our recent higher ed projects
- Admissions content for undergraduate and graduate schools
- Admissions content audit/assessment with recommendations
- Alumni engagement/outreach
- Brand messaging
- Career services content for current students and alumni
- Capital campaign consulting and messaging (for both quiet and public phases)
- Content strategy and writing for departments within a college/university
- Development/fundraising strategy and messaging for broad donor audiences and mid-level to major donor prospects
- Internal communications
- News/feature writing
- Onboarding materials for incoming department chairs
- Profile stories
- Special events concepts and messaging, such as preview days, orientation, and regional information sessions
- Speechwriting for college/university leadership
- Staff/faculty bios
- University publications
Written is a division of Mathys+Potestio creative staffing. Our writers are available on a temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent hire, or project basis. Hourly or flat fee. On-site or remote. We handle all the paperwork, manage payroll, benefits, taxes and insurance. We’re based in Portland, Oregon, with offices in Austin, Los Angeles and Boise.