What is Written?
Articles, case studies, annual reports, admissions materials, websites, email newsletters, catalogs, blogs, white papers, speeches… it’s all written.
And somebody’s got to write it.
Written is writers
…and editors, proofreaders, content strategists, and a roster of other editorial experts.
A division of Mathys+Potestio,Written is your resource for professional content creators. These are industry specialists and subject-matter experts. They speak your organization’s language, understand your communications challenges, and know how to reach your audience.
Why clients call Written
“We have too many writing projects to handle in-house.”
“We can’t find writers who understand what we do.”
“We already wrote it. Now we need an editor to rewrite it.”
“We have a story to tell, but don’t know how to tell it.”
“We got our story right, but now we need to keep telling it.”
“Our messaging is all over the place.”
The Written wheelhouse
Our writers and editors have experience in all categories, but where their knowledge and specialties go deep is here:
- Higher Ed
- Financial Services
- Foundations & Nonprofit
- Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility
- Arts & Culture
What do you need written?
Contact us and let’s talk about your communications goals or challenges. Email Ben Peterson or call (503) 730-9381 to start the conversation.
What do you write?
Written represents established, freelance writers, editors, content strategists, researchers, and proofreaders who have deep industry experience or subject-matter expertise. To be eligible, you will need the following:
- 10+ years of professional writing experience in corporate communications, journalism, publishing or related field
- 3+ years freelancing for your own clients
- 3 current or recent client references (we’ll ask for these once we’re working together)
- 1 to 2 industry specialties or areas of expertise (e.g., higher education, arts and culture, healthcare, environmental, biotech, financial services, outdoor industry, food & beverage, etc.)
- An online portfolio with recent writing samples
Is that you? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you. Thanks for your interest in working with us.